Jumat, 17 Januari 2020

Example of Narrative Text


Nature Conversation In National Park Tanjung Puting


I have known for a long time the existence of Tanjung Puting National Park. But only at the end of 2017 yesterday I was able to visit Tanjung Puting National Park. Maybe once the national park on the peninsula of Central Kalimantan is not too popular among Indonesian tourists who prefer selfie attractions. But it seems slowly but surely, this condition is changing. When visiting there yesterday, I saw quite a number of local tourists visiting Tanjung Puting National Park. Even still, I often see Caucasians when there. The last Orangutan Sanctuary's name is indeed echoing everywhere. Even to mainland Europe. His name is no less than tourist attractions in Indonesia that are already popular like Bali. Photo of Bekantan and other fauna!
Capturing animal behavior is one of my favorite activities. Most often I capture photos of wild cats, and several times I visit the zoo just to take pictures of animals. Well, especially when you're exploring the wild as when entering a national park. The more excited I am to capture their natural photos.Meet the Orang Utans Who Make Gemes.
The main attraction in the Tanjung Puting National Park is indeed indeed met with the Orangutan. Starting from meeting with them accidentally in the wild, to meet them at certain hours. When I was in Sebangau National Park I followed the Orangutan route to find food so I could meet. In Tanjung Putting National Park, I only had to visit several feeding areas, or places to feed orangutans.Tracking to the True Tropical Forests.
I have always been a lover of trekking activities. Starting from trekking in the city, mountains to entering the forest like I did in Tanjung Puting National Park. Luckily yesterday I was guided by a senior guide there. He invited me to talk about the forests that are still really natural, while learning about tropical forests. Planting Trees for Greening Tanjung Puting National Park.
Traveling can have fun, but what if in fun there are activities that are also useful. Like for example participating in planting trees for greening. Yesterday I was able to join a tree adoption program while there. Only by paying IDR 50,000 I get 1 tree seedling to plant. At that time I chose Nyatu Tree to plant. He said Orangutans use this tree a lot, which is why I chose it.Live on Board and alongside the Sekonyer River.
Imagine when you wake up in the morning, you will immediately be greeted by the rustling of the forest, the sound of birds starting to search for food, and maybe if you are lucky you will be called Orangutan. A few moments later a glass of warm coffee is ready to handle. There was no vehicle noise, only the boat engine carrying to carry along Sekonyer. The river is athe boundary between the national park and plantation land.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Name     : Efiansyah SRN        : 1801121277 Class       : A/5 Three questions about Poetry (October 3rd, 2020) 1. What is poetry? Based on ...